version 3.0/4.0/4.8/5.0 – this program was designed to support calculations of heat losses for the whole building and its individual parts.
The program calculates (Depending on the version):
- heat-transfer coefficients for walls, floors, roofs and flat roofs
- heat losses for individual rooms
- heat loss for the whole building
- heat balance for the apartment building heating period
- energy performance certificate
- annual energy consumption
- radiators selection (nearly 25 000 items)
- entering data in a table- and window-form
- automatic suggestion system and validation of the entered data
- a vast catalogue of building materials
- the radiator catalogue contains a complete manufacturer documentation, organised in tree forms of the pdf browser.
- a possibility of entering data and using it to specify length, area, k coefficient value, temperature and ventilation air stream capacity
- a possibility of preliminary radiator selection for the rooms
- a possibility of entering and saving the calculation results to Audytor CO