Selection of convection heaters and underfloor heating.
A tool for fast selection of convection heaters and design of underfloor heating basing on the products of your company.
Audytor SDG is dedicated to all professionals who prepare pricing tenders on everyday basis and preliminarily select heating equipment for single-family detached houses, terraced houses, as well as multi-family buildings.
- calculates the approximate heat loss of the rooms
- selects the radiators from the catalogue
- generates the calculation report
- fast and easy to use – fill in the room data and select a radiator in less than one minute
- automatic suggestion system and validation of the entered data
- entering data in a simple table- and window-form
- automatic suggestion system and of the entered data
- a vast catalogue of radiators
Results of heat load calculations
Due to the application of the unique method of heat load calculations based on the virtual model of rooms, users receive far more precise results of calculations than in case of application of indicators per m2 of floor area.
Intuitive program interfaceWorking with the software is greatly facilitated by simplified input of data on buildings and rooms, as well as graphic hint system.
The software features the functionality of data inheritance, that is why typical room is entered once only, which increases the effectiveness of work on projects. Data inheritance system will facilitate variant calculations for projects.
Overview of materials and their pricing for convection heating
The software automatically creates detailed overview of selected radiators, radiator valves, distributors and pipes for distribution systems
Overview of materials and their pricing for underfloor heating
The software automatically creates overview of selected radiators, thermal insulation, system boards, distributors, components of automatics as well as other additional elements for underfloor heating systems.