Audytor BIM Tools is a plug-in for Autodesk® Revit®. It allows you to export a building model from Autodesk® Revit® to Audytor HL Pro in the gbXML format and to import an installation project from Audytor SET Pro to Autodesk Revit.
How does it work?
- Prepare a 3D building model in Autodesk® Revit® Instructions for creating gbXML files
- Export the building model to gbXML format Working with the plugin - tips
- Load the gbXML file into the Audytor HL Pro program and perform precise thermal calculations Audytor HL – find out more
- Import the results from Audytor HL Pro to the Audytor SET Pro program and design a CH, CC or H2O installation Audytor SET – find out more
- After performing the calculations in Audytor SET Pro, import the designed installation to Autodesk® Revit® using the Audytor BIM Tools plug-in Working with the plugin – tips
Cooperation with Audytor HL
A plug-in extending the possibilities of standard export of a building body to a gbXML file from Autodesk® Revit®.
Cooperation with Audytor SET Pro
Plugin for Autodesk® Revit® - allows you to import a project from Audytor SET Pro to Autodesk® Revit®.